Here at Next Home we want everyone to love their home – especially their new ones so, here’s some simple top tips from a Feng Shui consultant and teacher to help improve the energy in your home!
- Clear the front path of any litter, weeds or clutter
- Avoid having any large pieces of furniture or household items that could make you feel closed in – allows the space to feel open
- Don’t think that furniture is fixed – move it around and swap around the perspective of your room, almost feels like a new room!
- Use neutral paint colours – calming and use soft furnishings to bring brightness into the space
- Let the artwork on your walls show your personality, make the space your own
- Have a range of lighting sources to suit the time of day to help you relax
- Fresh flowers can help to create a positive feeling but, remove them once they’re past their best
If you’re thinking about finding a new home to make your own then call our team of local property experts today. We have a huge variety of properties all over Perthshire and beyond – we’ll try our hardest to find one that you just fall in love with!