Are you new to viewing properties and you aren’t really sure what to ask or what to look for? Well, we are here to help!
Here are a few things to ask/look for when viewing a property:
- What’s the area like?
- How much is the council tax?
- Is there parking?
- Is there any garden/communal ground? If there is what bits of it are yours/ what are your access rights to it?
- What is the Home Report value?
- Why does the owner want to sell?
- Are there any major issues on the home report? Always ask for a copy of the home report!
- What are the neighbours like?
- Is the plumbing in good condition – turn on a tap and see!
- How much will your bills be, ask the owner what their bills are like
- Check connections – Zoopla shows what the likely broadband speed is in the area but, also take a glance at your phone to see what the signal is like!
- What is included in the sale?
If an estate agent is showing you around don’t be worried about asking them these questions either, if they don’t know the answer right there and then they will be able to find out for you! Here at Next Home we offer accompanied viewings as standard so if you’re buying or selling, we are always at hand to help! We have a wide range of properties available to view! Pick up a copy of our Property guide to have a look at what’s available or click the link to view: https://www.colourmedia.co.uk/Property-News/
If you see something you like the look of just give our team of property experts a call today on: 01738 44 43 42!