Top tips to get your property looking ship shape for the Spring Market!
Thinking of selling your property in the Spring?
According to Property Giant, Rightmove, 30% of all new properties to the market in a year are brought on in Spring! So what better time to get your home looking great and standing out from the crowd than now!
First impressions count, so making sure your property looks great is critical to getting your house sold fast and most importantly for the best price!
Here are just a few great tips from Property Experts, Next Home to help enhance your property’s selling ability and get you moving fast!
- Ensure the front of your property is presentable – this creates the first impression. Buyers don’t want to be thinking about weeding out those old dead plants or power washing the drive!
- A fresh coat of paint – this makes a world of difference!
- A well-lit room looks more spacious, bright and inviting to any buyer.
- De-clutter! Get rid of those things you haven’t used in years, dust off the cobwebs and pop in the bin! Rooms appears a lot more spacious when there is no clutter. Buyers like to imagine their furniture in a room so giving them a nice open space to do so is essential!
- Professionally clean carpets are a must – houses with clean carpets show the buyer that you look after your property and this will impress them!
- Address any outstanding jobs that you’ve been meaning to do like a broken handle or damaged skirting board.
- Plug in air freshers and diffusers are vital to provide a well aired and fresh smell throughout the property making it inviting for any buyer.
- Gardens! Get that garden de-weeded, the grass trimmed, and all leaves raked away! This is a must as buyers, especially in spring, are looking for these things and a well-manicured garden will excite buyers!
Ready to sell? Give Next Home a call now on 01738 44 43 42 to arrange your free valuation – it could be the best move you ever make!