Queens Jubilee Celebrations Perth are due to be held at North Inch on Saturday 2nd June 2012. Next Home Estate Agents in Perth recommend attending these Queens Jubilee Celebrations as it is sure the be a fun day.
The Jubilee Celebrations in Perth will be full of things to do including the Pipe Recitals, The Big Lunch and the Golf and Volleyball Championships. There will also be the famous Kilt Run which is part of the Guinness World Records for largest ever kilt race to have taken place.
One of the Highlights of the Queens Jubilee Celebrations in Perth is the Big Jubilee Lunch. No need to bring a picnic as there is plenty of food being supplied by Perthshire and various twists of Scotland companies:
- Hugh Grierson Organic
- The Wee Pie Company with beautiful creative pies and stovies
- Stewart Tower Dairy with selections of ice cream and sorbet
- Willows providing scrumptious cakes, tea, coffee and bacon rolls
- Jim Fairlie cooking up classic lamb hotpot, burgers and sausages
- Bon Appetit selling hot potatoes, meatballs and fresh tarts
- Jamesfield Farm and their tasty baguettes
- Tabla Indian Restaurant with a variety of curries
- Seriously Good Venison, selling haggis, neeps and tatties
Even reading about the above food choices at the Queens Jubilee Celebrations Big Lunch in Perth makes us hungry.
The Queens Jubilee Celebrations will also have an event where 1,000 pipers from all around the world will parade through Perth City Centre starting from the North Inch and onto Rose Terrace before going through the city centre. The parade will then conclude at the North Inch with a performance leading into and setting the scene for the Big Jubilee Lunch.
Remember to look out for our Next Home Estate Agents “For Sale” signs when you are watching the Queens Jubilee Celebrations parade. If you see any properties you like then check out our website here.