• Culliven Court, Perth, Perthshire, PH1 2PY, UK
  • Culliven Court, Perth, Perthshire, PH1 2PY, UK
  • Culliven Court, Perth, Perthshire, PH1 2PY, UK
  • Culliven Court, Perth, Perthshire, PH1 2PY, UK
  • Culliven Court, Perth, Perthshire, PH1 2PY, UK
  • Culliven Court, Perth, Perthshire, PH1 2PY, UK

Culliven Court, Perth, Perthshire

Offers over £39,995

We are pleased to offer for sale this quarter share of this well presented TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT within a popular modern development in the residential area of Tulloch within Perth. The property was built in 2002 and offers well-proportioned accommodation over the ground floor level.

The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing throughout. This area of Perth is close to all local amenities and frequent bus routes into the centre of Perth where further facilities are available including high street shopping, leisure facilities, cinema, restaurants and commuting via road and rail and via the A9 and M90 to the north, south, and east of Perthshire. EPC Rating D.

A 25% Equity Share of the property is available, with the remaining 75% owned by Caledonian Housing. More information about this is available on request.

Key Information

  • £39,995
  • Flat
  • Two Bedrooms
  • One Bathroom
  • One Reception Room

Room Information

Entrance Hall -
Entered through a solid wooden front door providing access to all the accommodation on offer. Ample storage is provided by two walk in cupboards. Radiator. Smoke alarm. Laminate flooring.

Lounge - 14'3 x 17'9 (4.36 x 5.42)
Well-proportioned lounge with ample natural light from a front facing double glazed window. Space for a range free standing furniture. Radiator. Neutral décor.

Kitchen - 9'2 x 13'1 (2.8 x 4.0)
Fitted with a range of wooden wall and base units with complementary work surfaces and tiling to splash back areas. Electric cooker and space for washing machine and free-standing fridge freezer. Stainless steel sink and drainer unit fitted underneath a front facing window which allows plenty of natural light. Space for a dining table and chairs. Radiator.

Bedroom 1 - 11'6 x 12'5 (3.52 x 3.79)
A well-presented double bedroom with ample natural light. Storage is provided by a fitted wardrobe with sliding doors with shelving and hanging rail. Carpet. Radiator.

Bedroom 2 - 9'4 x 12'5 (2.87 x 3.79)
Another spacious bedroom with fitted wardrobe with shelving and hanging rail. Radiator. Carpet.

Bathroom - 9'4 x 12'5 (2.87 x 3.79)
Fitted with a white suite comprising W.C., pedestal wash hand basin and bath with shower over. Tiling to ceiling height around the bath and to the splashback areas. Complementary tiling to the floor.

External -
Off street parking is available to the front of the property via an allocated parking space with additional visitor parking available.

Further Details

  • Reference:27838042

Free Valuation Request

Find out how much your property is worth


Floor Plans

36 Culliven Court
Hiring
Mortgage Advice
A Few Words from our Happy Clients
Latest Technology
Favourite Mortgage Consultancy
Time to Swap Estate Agent
Selling Your Home
7 Days Until 9pm