Are you looking at buying a home but torn between a New Build and an older property?
Here at Next Home we can help to narrow down what is best for you and what you really want out of a property!
- Brand new properties – it’s yours, no one has lived in it before you
- NHBC 10 year building warranty as standard
- Unlikely that you will have to carry out any repairs on the property
- Incentives are often in place – such as part exchanges on your own home, free flooring/white goods or turfing or maybe help towards your deposit and/or legal fees
- If you’re starting from scratch, often you’ll be able to pick items such as the kitchen and bathrooms for your new home
- You are able to use Help to Buy
- Chance to carry out renovation such as fitting a brand-new kitchen or adding an extension – making the property unique to you
- The area is already built – chances are you won’t be living on a building site whilst waiting for the rest of a development to be finished
- Chances are the property will have more character
- Likely to have larger rooms
- You’re able to use LIFT Scheme
Here at Next Home we have a team of experienced mortgage brokers that work daily, together lenders that specialise in working in combination with the Lift Scheme and Help to Buy. We are Perthshire’s largest mortgage brokerage for a reason! We are here to help! We are your Team for Life! For more info on the Lift Scheme and Help to buy call our team of dedicated mortgage brokers today on: 01738 45 90 69
If you are torn between what type of property to buy then give our team of experienced property experts a call on: 01738 44 43 42