Start 2019 with Perthshire’s Leading Mortgage Consultancy!
Mortgage & Protection Advisor
If you are looking for a role that will help you develop your career, join Next Home Mortgages and reach your goals. Whether you are looking for a career that could take you all the way to the top or simply take you in an exciting new direction, our company offers you fabulous opportunities, support and rewards that will take you to that next level in your career development.
We have based our enviable reputation on the kind of personal service which builds confidence and inspires trust. We think this should apply as much to the people who work for us as it does to our customers.
Our Aim is to continue to be the best organisation that our customers do business with. To achieve this we want to deliver long term value and a service of excellence to our customers. This means we provide exceptional training and support for our people, because the better we are, the better our services will be.
For our customers an advised service means a tailored approach, personalised attention and our team working to support their mortgage needs. Here at Next Home Mortgages the customer always comes first.
As a Next Home Mortgages employee, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and very benefits package. This includes:
- A Substantial Basic
- Unlimited earning potential
- An employer pension contribution scheme
- Branch based working environment with 5 offices, feeding quality, qualified leads daily
- Substantial client base, built up over 13 years
- Full administration support creating an efficient working environment
- Developed Career progression
- Flexible working hours
‘ There is no delay in your earnings with Next Home Mortgages, you can be earning from day one’
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- All candidates must already hold a full Level 3 mortgage qualification ( CF1 and CF6, or full CeMAP)
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. customer service, mortgage/financial service
- A successful sales record/history
- Excellent communication skills particularly face to face and on the telephone
- Experience of Financial Services sales and understanding of compliance regulations
- Demonstrated an ability to match products and services with clients’ needs
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of mortgages is essential
- A track record of gaining an understanding of customers’ needs and delivering excellence
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
- Contributed productively to team objectives
If you believe you have what it takes and would like the opportunity to excel and thrive in the fastest growing Estate Agency in Tayside then please call us now on 01738 44 43 42 and ask for Brian McCulley or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Would you like to work for Perthshire’s leading Estate Agency?
Sales and Lettings Negotiator
We are seeking driven, charismatic and loyal individuals with proven experience in residential lettings, who can demonstrate exceptional negotiation and customer service skills. You will be self-motivated and must be able to work within a busy environment, have the ability to multi-task.
Hours: Full Time – 8.00am – 5:30pm – Monday to Friday
Wages: £25,000 OTE
- Ensure all prospective tenants are correctly referenced and landlords provide approval
- Provide feedback to landlords and applicants in line with company standards
- Prepare and arrange production of tenancy documentation within company guidelines
- Keep landlords informed of all negotiations with prospective tenants
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information. Issuing relevant letters to both tenants and landlords
- Track record of consistently achieving lettings targets and related KPI’s
- Basic knowledge of relevant industry legislation
- Outstanding influencing and networking skills
- Exceptional people skills
- Full valid driving licence
If you are articulate, self-motivated and enjoy working within a dynamic lettings team then this could be the best move you will ever make.
If you believe you have what it takes and would like the opportunity to excel and thrive in the fastest growing Estate Agency in Tayside then please call us now on 01738 44 43 42 and ask for Yvonne Campbell or email: email@example.com