Start 2020 with Perthshire’s Leading Mortgage Consultancy!
Mortgage & Protection Advisor
If you are looking for a role that will help you develop your career, join Next Home Mortgages and reach your goals. Whether you are looking for a career that could take you all the way to the top or simply take you in an exciting new direction, our company offers you fabulous opportunities, support and rewards that will take you to that next level in your career development.
We have based our enviable reputation on the kind of personal service which builds confidence and inspires trust. We think this should apply as much to the people who work for us as it does to our customers.
Our Aim is to continue to be the best organisation that our customers do business with. To achieve this we want to deliver long term value and a service of excellence to our customers. This means we provide exceptional training and support for our people, because the better we are, the better our services will be.
For our customers an advised service means a tailored approach, personalised attention and our team working to support their mortgage needs. Here at Next Home Mortgages the customer always comes first.
As a Next Home Mortgages employee, you will have access to tailored professional development opportunities and a competitive pay and very benefits package. This includes:
- A Substantial Basic
- Unlimited earning potential
- An employer pension contribution scheme
- Branch based working environment with 5 offices, feeding quality, qualified leads daily
- Substantial client base, built up over 13 years
- Full administration support creating an efficient working environment
- Developed Career progression
- Flexible working hours
‘ There is no delay in your earnings with Next Home Mortgages, you can be earning from day one’
To be successful in this role you should meet the following requirements:
- All candidates must already hold a full Level 3 mortgage qualification ( CF1 and CF6, or full CeMAP)
- Experience working in relevant environment/s, i.e. customer service, mortgage/financial service
- A successful sales record/history
- Excellent communication skills particularly face to face and on the telephone
- Experience of Financial Services sales and understanding of compliance regulations
- Demonstrated an ability to match products and services with clients’ needs
- Relevant product knowledge including knowledge of mortgages is essential
- A track record of gaining an understanding of customers’ needs and delivering excellence
- Both spoken and written communication skills with experience of adapting your style and approach to the audience and message to be delivered
- Contributed productively to team objectives
If you believe you have what it takes and would like the opportunity to excel and thrive in the fastest growing Estate Agency in Tayside then please call us now on 01738 44 43 42 and ask for Brian McCulley or email: email@example.com.
Would you like to work for Perthshire’s leading Estate Agency?
Sales and Lettings Negotiator
We are looking for an experienced Sales and Lettings Negotiator to look after our growing client base of almost 300 clients around Perthshire.
This is a brand new and exciting role that offers the right individual a fantastic platform to develop the Lettings and Sales offering across further branches as we expand.
Your knowledge of the lettings industry as well the regulation’s that surround it must be of the highest level.
- Must have Lettings and Sales industry knowledge
- Clean Driving Licence
- A passion for customer service excellence
- Industry knowledge and past experience essential
- Ability to self-motivate and manage.
- Impeccable appearance and communication skills.
- A passion for customer service.
- ARLA Qualification advantageous but not essential.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Arranging viewings and negotiating between Landlords & Tenants and Vendors
Carrying out inspections and inventories as well as dealing with re-lets
- Conducting customer care calls and managing portfolio of managed stock.
- Carrying out Essential viewings, flexibility a must
*SALARY £18,000 – £24,000 Basic Salary (plus attractive incentives for new business)
- Lettings: 1 year (Required)