We are looking for an ambitious financial services administrator to join our enthusiastic mortgage team on a full time basis. If you’ve got past experience in banking, financial services or administration then we would love to hear from you!
What will you need?
- Strong computer literacy
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word
What skills will you have?
- Excellent telephone skills
- Strong organisational skills
- High level of customer service
- The ability to work to timescales/deadlines
- Team player
- Problem solver
What will you be doing?
- Providing full administrative support to our Financial Advisors
- Inputting and collating of data into Excel spreadsheets
- Communicating with clients/lenders/solicitors throughout the house purchase process
- Preparing management reports
What’s in it for you?
- An annual salary of 18k-20k depending on experience
- Unlimited opportunity to really excel at your role and develop your career
- A supportive team environment
If you want to work for a successful company that can give you all of the above, please send your CV to Brian McCulley (email@example.com) by 31st August, 2016.
Next Home is an equal opportunities employer.