Here are some helpful tips on how to make your home more energy efficient!
- Replace your old boiler with an energy efficient one. Okay, so definitely not for everyone as this can be quite expensive but, its certainly something to keep in mind if your boiler is coming to the end of its life!
- Use LED bulbs. This one is a simple change, incandescent bulbs are being phased out anyway so, why not try and get ahead of the game by using energy efficient bulbs. They aren’t slow to come on like they used to be!
- Invest in a Smart Thermostat. Again, this one isn’t for everyone as it can be quite an investment but, it can help to keep heating bills down as you have more control over when your heating is on. You can also invest in Smart radiator valves so you can heat specific rooms!
- Consider the energy efficiency of any new appliances you buy!
- Only fill the kettle with as much water as you need.
- Turn appliances off of standby mode.
Even if you start to make small changes you will start to notice the changes in your bills! Together with this is you invest in the bigger changes like a more energy efficient boiler and/or smart heating then it can increase the selling potential in your home! For more information and advise call our team of property experts to day on: 01738 44 43 42 and they will be happy to help!